Life Time Endurance 16 Week Marathon Training Plan for Advanced Marathoners
Our Price $29.95|
Purchase this 16 - Week Training program designed for the Advanced Marathoner.
This program is ideal for the athlete who:
- Has run several marathons and has run competitively in other distances over several years.
- Has a high level of running fitness and experience.
- Can manage over 60 miles per week during the peak of the training cycle.
- Who has the permission from their doctor to embark on the journey of completing a marathon.
- Who realizes the benefits of training according to a structured program.
- Who understands the need to train 'smart' and not 'hard'.
- Who wants to maximize their time and effort as they work towards their goals.
Experience is the one of the most important indicators when it comes to determining who will be a successful at the marathon. Advanced marathoners have developed a high level of self awareness and 'know' how their bodies will respond to training. This program, developed by the coaches of Life Time Endurance, is designed to push the limits of the experienced runner and perhaps help them to establish a PR.
Created with the basic concepts of periodization and progression in mind, this 16-week plan will guide you from one step in the training process to the next, allowing for your body to fully adapt and get stronger along the way. Using a heart rate monitor, athletes can be 'self coached' and train the appropriate energy system each day and avoid the potential of overtraining or getting an over use injury. Best of all, when you purchase this program, you can email our coaches with questions about your training during the process. That combination of structured training and online guidance is practically unbeatable when it comes to helping you reach your goals!
It should be noted that this program is for experienced runners only who have a high level of base fitness prior to beginning the plan.